Warren Trask carries flooring and/or porch flooring products in Natural Wood in Southern Yellow Pine, Douglas Fir, Dark Red Meranti, and Ipe. We stock tongue-and-groove flooring in both natural wood, Fortified Fir that is Tru-Core treated and primed porch flooring. Warren Trask is also proud to carry Aeratis PVC porch flooring, the proven performance leader in the cellular PVC market. Whether your customers want to keep the look of stained and finished wood, or prefer the traditional styling of a painted porch floor, Aeratis will fill the bill with durable, easy to use PVC flooring
We’ve got the products asked for by professionals!
For many jobs, nothing but a natural wood floor will do. Warren Trask works with the leading mills to offer Southern Yellow Pine, and Douglas Fir. This combination allows contractors to meet the diverse needs of their customers.
J.W. Jones Southern Yellow Pine
Southern yellow pine is harder than most softwoods and is known for its strength and durability. Economical yet rich in character, Southern yellow pine creates an atmosphere of traditional beauty in any room.
- 1×4 – 1×12 C&Better T&G Flooring
- 1×6, 1×8 & 1×10 #2 T&G Flooring
- 1×6, 1×8 & 1×10 #2 Heart Pine Flooring
- 1×4 – 1×12 S4S boards
- 5/4×12 N1E/Bull Nose Stair Tread
C & Better SYP Flooring is primarily Clear grade, with very few characteristics left in, and little or no open defects visible. #2 SYP Flooring allows some knots and more characteristics, even some open defects. It is used as a cost effective cutting grade if long lengths are not needed, cutting around the knots and defects to suit your desired appearance, or used “as is” for shop floors, barns, tack rooms and the like, where those characteristics fit the bill. Our #2 Heart Pine is a sort within the #2 grade, pulling pieces with 50% or more heartwood on the face… this heartwood patinas beautifully with direct or indirect ultraviolet light exposure, giving a warm and inviting look to any family room or den. Heart Pine flooring and a field stone fireplace are a combination that’s hard to beat for that country home!
Sierra Pacific Douglas Fir
At Warren Trask we maintain relationships with the best mills in the country and stock a full line of the highest grades, so you can be assured of grain quality, tally and consistent availability. Whatever your fir needs, think Warren Trask.
- Traditional for interior and exterior trim and architectural details
- Strength, Vertical Grain and Dimensional Stability
- Natural beauty of real wood
- Flooring, decking, trim boards and pattern stock are all available.
Available in 1×4, 5/4×4 & 5/4×6
C&Better VG, and 1×4 & 5/4×4 B&Better VG are typically available as well.
Sierra Pacific Fortified Douglas Fir
Also available at Warren Trask is the Treated and Primed “Fortified” D.Fir from Sierra Pacific in Partnership with Kop-coat, it has a very similar treatment as the Claymark pine products.
- Vertical Grain Douglas Fir Substrate
- Tru-Core Treated 100% Penetration of Sapwood and Heartwood
- Resists termites and fungus without any harmful VOC’s
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- 30-year warranty for commercial applications.
Available in 1×4 & 5/4×4 sizes in S4S-EE and T&G profiles, random lengths 6-20’ odd and even tallies.
Blue Star Dark Red Meranti
Blue Star is a great choice for exterior decks, covered porches, three-season rooms and enclosed porches or four-season rooms. Warren Trask stocks the full line of Blue Star products including 1×4, 5/4×4 & 5/4×6 decking both in unfinished and pre-stained in Blue Star Plus, 2×2, 2×4, 2×6 & 4×4 deck accessories, 1×4 – 1×12, 5/4×4 – 5/4×12, and 2×4 – 2×12 all in S4S Sq.Edge dimensions for trim and architectural details, as well as 5/8×4 E&CB/EB, 1×4 CM/VJ, 1×4, 5/4×4 & 1×6 CM Porch Flooring, 1×6 E&CB/V-Joint, and pergola parts. The majority of Blue Star products are sold random odd & even lengths, 6-20’. All Blue Star products are manufactured from Malaysian Timber Council/PEFC Certified Timber.
- Consistent Color and Industry Best Milling on all patterns
- Malaysian Timber Council/PEFC Certification
- Resists termites and fungal decay
- #1 Recognized Brand of Mahogany for over 25 years in New England
- Widest array of sizes and patterns available 12 months of the year!
Aeratis Porch Flooring is a solid-extruded cellular PVC tongue and groove porch plank that gives your customers the flexibility to work in covered and uncovered environments, while providing traditional and historical design characteristics.
- Available in paint-ready (Aeratis Traditions) or natural (Aeratis Classic) finishes
- Class “A” fire rated
- Maximum UV Protection ~ Minimal Fade
- ADA slip-compliant and installs easier than wood
- Warranty Info