Key Deck has a consistent straight grain due to its quartersawing technique. The straight grain minimizes cracking, splintering and is more dimensionally stable.
Key Deck by Claymark
Key Deck is a stunning, natural timber decking product produced from sustainable pine enhanced utilizing the triple technologies of quartersawing for stability and superior performance, new generation wood protection with guaranteed product durability, and a patented oil and color impregnation process.
- ENGINEERED PERFORMANCE: Quartersawn/straight grain sawing technology
- PREMIUM PRE-FINISH: Pre-finished using an oil and color infusion process
- BAREFOOT FRIENDLY: High quality surface, smooth and silk like
- CLEARLY BEAUTIFUL: Manufactured using only selected clearwood
- SAFE & SECURE: Protected against decay and insect attack with MicroPro® Treatment technology
- HONESTLY NATURAL: Real wood from the sustainably managed forests of New Zealand
- APPLICATIONS: Key Deck has a wide range of architectural and landscaping applications such as decking, fencing and wall or privacy screening
Colors & MicroPro® Treatment
Key Deck comes pre-finished in 2 colors – Cape Cod Grey and Highland Copper. A patented infusion coating process enables a blend of protective oils and color pigments to be infused into the wood. The coating can be easily reapplied or left to weather naturally.
MicroPro® technology is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for a variety of applications, including decks, fences, landscaping, and general construction uses. MicroPro® technology offers many benefits, including significantly improved corrosion performance. The MicroPro® technology has been developed by Koppers Inc and is currently sold worldwide. Key Deck is treated to meet AWPA UC3B requirements and carries a Limited 30 Year Warranty. Refer to Claymark.com for warranty details.
Key Deck has a consistent straight grain due to its quarter sawing technique. Growth rings in wood boards act like expanders with cracking usually occurring vertical to the rings. The straight grain minimizes cracking, splintering and is more dimensionally stable.
DIMENSIONS WE CARRY
|Sizes||Lengths||Max Spacing for Joists|
|3-1/2" x 7/8"||8’, 12’ & 16’, Heavy to 16’||16"|
|4-3/8" x 7/8"||8’, 12’ & 16’, Heavy to 16’||16"|
Call us or email us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Lakeville, MA | 1-800-752-0121
Albany, NY | 1-800-827-2446