We carry a full line of Boise Cascade AJS and BCI I-joists, as well as Versalam Beams, Columns, and Studs.
Warren Trask has been distributing the Boise Cascade Engineered Wood product line since 1996. Boise Cascade’s Engineered Wood Products make home building simpler, faster and more profitable for home builders. Boise Cascade EWP has consistently sized products that are stronger than dimension lumber, so less material may be needed.
For affordable flooring systems that lay flat, experienced builders trust Norbord’s Rimboard. Together the I-joists and Rimboard carry the load. For a durable floor that installs quickly, you need the dimensional consistency, strength and structural reliability of Norbord’s APA performance-rated Rimboard.
Made of the finest southern yellow pine lumber and waterproof adhesive available. It can be seamlessly integrated into any engineered wood system. Substituted for LVL and PSL in I-joist systems, 1.8E and 1.9E BoozerBeams are much more cost effective because they’re both stronger and lower in cost.
Engineered Wood Products Department
Our experienced design department prides itself on providing solutions, quickly and accurately. You can view the contact info for the EWP Department in the Company Directory.
- All electronic plans are submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goal is a 5-7 day lead time on drawings with most being returned within 3-5 days
- All EWP drawings are laid out using Boise’s BC Framer whole house design software
- BC Calc is a single member sizing software used to size I-Joist and Versa-Lam products; engineered stamps can be provided upon request
- Product can be onsite within 48 to 72 hours
- Jobsite Delivery available upon request. Additional fees and lead time may apply.
- Orders can be emailed to EWPorders@warrentraskcompany.com
FROM THE BLOG
Gives the general resistance to decay of a number of native wood species grown in the United States, and some factors affecting decay resistance.The common species of wood grown in the United States vary widely in their ability to resist decay, from the highly...
Under proper conditions, wood will give centuries of service. However, if conditions exist that permit the development of wood-degrading organisms, protection must be provided during processing, merchandising, and use. The principal organisms that can degrade wood are...