Whether your sourcing Douglas Fir, Southern Yellow Pine, Inland Red cedar, or California White Fir, Warren Trask can keep you well-stocked for inventory needs and quick fulfillment of special orders with the most popular sizes and grades.
2×6 T&G WP4 Roof Decking in #2 Southern Yellow Pine for the strength and durability, available in 12 & 16’ pulled to length units, sold in any quantity.
2×6 T&G WP4 Roof Decking in #2 California White Fir for the appearance and a wide range of finishing options… available in 8-16’ even lengths, also sold in any quantity.
2×6 T&G WP4 Roof Decking in #2&Better European Spruce for the appearance and wide range of finishing options… available in 8-16’ even lengths, also sold in any quantity. European Spruce is fine grained and has very good dimensional stability. (Stocked in Menands, allow 7 days +/- for Lakeville orders please) Available in 16’ lengths, and sold in any quantity
- 2×4 & 2×6 Premium Studs in 88”, 92-5/8”, 8’ & 104-5/8”
- 2×4 & 2×6 Premium Trims in 10’, 12’, 14’ & 16’
- 2×3-8’ Premium
- 2×10 Green Rough Full Sawn Spruce
- 1×6 & 1×8 #3 & Better Rough Green Spruce Ledger Boards (7/8” Net)
- 1×2 Premium KD Strapping in 8’ ONLY
- 1×3 Premium KD Strapping in 8’, 10’, 12’ & 16’
- 1×4 Premium KD Strapping in 16’ ONLY
- 5/4×3 & 5/4×4 PAD Spruce Bridging S1S2E 16’ ONLY
FROM THE BLOG
Gives the general resistance to decay of a number of native wood species grown in the United States, and some factors affecting decay resistance.The common species of wood grown in the United States vary widely in their ability to resist decay, from the highly...
Under proper conditions, wood will give centuries of service. However, if conditions exist that permit the development of wood-degrading organisms, protection must be provided during processing, merchandising, and use. The principal organisms that can degrade wood are...